Thursday, November 18, 2010

School was cancelled

It was forecast to snow 20 cm last night and just as I was going to bed I could see heavier snow falling than I have seen before, already everything was white and clean looking again.  I woke up early to see a dozer working on our street to clear the snow at about 5am.  Taylor was waiting and waiting for the bus and it didn't come so she went next door to ask our neighbours and they told her it was cancelled today.  Lucky, cos she would have froze in her only pink dress (students were asked to wear pink for 'say no to bullying day').  We dressed and went out in the snow, it was actually hard work to get around as it was so soft and deep.  Taylor made her first snow angel and then had to go inside as her jeans were wet through! 

Can you believe that Taylor was going to school dressed like this today??

I shovelled the driveway, then 30 minutes later a dozer came and did it for me!


Ryder had trouble staying upright

The street is white again

No comments:

Post a Comment